11 Reasons to List Your Home for Sale During the Holidays:
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious Buyers!
- Serious Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home then.
- Houses show better when decorated for the holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during the work week!
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
- You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the holidays!
- You can sell now for more money, and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent Buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market, for less. This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and Comparative Market Analysis on your home! Know the value and how we can assist you every step of the sale!
Melanie Nemetz Real Estate Team- Fostering Relationships
Keller Williams Integrity First
3341 E Queen Creek Rd #109
Gilbert, AZ 85297
(480) 221-3034 cell
(480) 854-2400 office